frantic om

chaos and creativity

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

a Finished Obect:

Here it is, the Cabled Tee:



Pattern: Cabled Tee by Michael Kors, VogueKnitting, Holiday 2005
Yarn: Knit Picks Elegance (70%baby alpaca/30%silk) in Lilac
Needles: size 6

My first "experienced" pattern. The yarn and needles were under gauge so I knit the medium number of stitches for a size small outcome. Still, I wonder if it will stretch from the silk content. Time will tell. I loved knitting with Elegance, it's really soft and strong. I frogged major parts of this sweater at least twice and the yarn took it well. As for wearing, this sweater feels really yummy and is warming without being too warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Persnickety Knitter said...

Wow, great job on that sweater. It looks great!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home