frantic om

chaos and creativity

Monday, April 17, 2006

Rogue is here!


I came back from a quick biz trip to find that my yarn for Rogue has arrived. Yea!

Hunny is suitably happy about this - this one's for him. I loved the pattern when I saw it, but he got all googly eyed for it, so that's that. I'm making the 43.5" size, maybe scaling the sleeves a little shorter. But I'll remeasure and ask around first - 24" may not be so long if two inches is hem.

I've cast on and am working my way through the twisted stockinette. Not my favorite but it's only twelve rows. Then let the cabling begin!

And where is branching out? Waiting for the size sevens to finish Rogue's hem, that's where. The siren song of the Rogue cables is just too strong.

I'm not sure if all this will work out amically, I do well as a monogamous knitter, and second projects generally get stashed. Will endeavor to keep progressing on branching out as a portable project . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home